Yuga Dharma, 1 Definition(s)
Yuga Dharma means something in Hinduism, Sanskrit. Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
General definition (in Hinduism)
Yuga Dharma (युगधर्म): One aspect of Dharma, as understood by Hindus. Yuga dharma is an aspect of dharma that is valid for a Yuga,. The other aspect of dharma is Sanatan Dharma, dharma which is valid for eternity.Source: WikiPedia: Hinduism
Search found 567 related definition(s) that might help you understand this better. Below you will find the 15 most relevant articles:
Dharma (धर्म).—What is meant by the true religion (dharma)? Non violence, non-pride (mārdava) e...
1a) Yuga (युग).—The intervening time between one yuga-sandhyapūrva and sandhyāṃśa; four i...
Tretāyuga (त्रेतायुग).—Forms of Hari worshipped in the Yuga.1 Hari in the form of Yajña ...
Kaliyuga (कलियुग).—The features of the yuga, and its discontents. Removed by hearing the ...
The four aspects of the Dharmakāya are part of the Sixteen Aspects (ṣoḍaśākārā) of Gnosis (j...
Satyayuga (सत्ययुग).—The first and best of the four cyclic ages of a mahā-yuga in the ...
Dharmaśāstrā (धर्मशास्त्रा).—A Vidyā; Law books to be learnt by a Prince;1 known to Sūta...
Triyuga (त्रियुग).—A name of Viṣṇu meaning one who appears in only three yugas.
Dharmaśāla (धर्मशाल).—In Brahmakṣetra.** Vāyu-purāṇa 59. 127.
Dvapara Yuga (द्वापर युग) is the third out of four yugas, or ages, described in the scriptur...
Śrautadharma (श्रौतधर्म).—And smārta—promulgated by the seven sages and Manu at the...
Dharmakṣetra (धर्मक्षेत्र):—The sacred field which helps the growth of and generates i...
Smārtadharma (स्मार्तधर्म).—(Smārta)—promulgated by Manu at the beginning of Tretāy...
Adbhutadharma (अद्भुतधर्म):—Wei-ts’eng-yeou ‘Adbhutadharma’. When th...
Dharmakāma (धर्मकाम, “passion for virtue”) refers to one of the three types of “passion” (kāma)...
Search found 1756 books containing Yuga Dharma. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · Śrī Gauḍīya Kaṇṭhahāra > Āśrāma-dharma-tattva
- · Devi Bhagavata Purana > ... > On praising the Purāṇas and on each Vyāsa of every Dvāpara Yuga
- · Manusmriti with the Commentary of Medhatithi > ... > The Yuga—Time-Cycle—of the Gods
- · The Great Chariot > ... > Why we should think about the Dharma
- · Devi Bhagavata Purana > ... > On the ascertainment of Dharma
- · The Great Chariot > ... > The perfect Dharma
- · A History of Indian Philosophy Volume 1 > ... > Dharma, Adharma, Akāśa
- · The Great Chariot > ... > The teaching of the freedoms and favors, which support the Dharma
- · The Sutra of Queen Śrīmālā of the Lion’s Roar > The Dharma Body
- · The Vimalakīrti Sutra > ... > The Dharma Gate of Nonduality
- · The Sutra of Queen Śrīmālā of the Lion’s Roar > Acceptance of the True Dharma
- · The Vimalakirti Nirdesa Sutra > Initiation Into The Non-Dual Dharma
- · The Vimalakirti Nirdesa Sutra > The Offering Of Dharma
- · The Vimalakīrti Sutra > ... > Dharma Offering
- · Trishashti Shalaka Purusha Caritra > ... > Part 21: Sermon on tenfold dharma
- · A History of Indian Philosophy Volume 4 > ... > Dharma
- · The Sutra of Queen Śrīmālā of the Lion’s Roar > The Merits of the Tathāgata’s True Dharma
- · The Great Chariot > ... > The instruction to strive for the Dharma
- · The Buddha and His Disciples > Dharma
- · The Lotus Sutra > The Expounder of the Dharma
» Click here to see all 1756 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.