Sadaku, Saḍaku: 1 definition
Sadaku means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [noun] an ornamental tuft of hairs, feathers, etc. for decorating cattle, horse, etc.
2) [noun] a good road fit for the journey by vehicles.
--- OR ---
1) [verb] to give a blow or hit with or as with the fist, a weapon, hammer, etc.; to strike.
2) [verb] to pound or crush (something) using force.
3) [verb] to compress from two or more sides; to press hard as to extract liquid, juice, etc.; to squeeze.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Sadaku, Saḍaku; (plurals include: Sadakus, Saḍakus) in any book or story.