Amtastu, Aṃtastu, Antastu: 1 definition
Amtastu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [noun] an arrangement of layers, one above the other.
2) [noun] one of the layers in such an arrangement.
3) [noun] that part of a building over the roof of the lower floor till its own roof; a storey; one floor-portion of a multi-storeyed building.
4) [noun] (geol.) any of a series of flat platforms of earth with sloping sides, rising one above the other, as on a hillside; terrace.
5) [noun] grade; high standing; rank; social status.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Amtastu, Aṃtastu, Antastu; (plurals include: Amtastus, Aṃtastus, Antastus) in any book or story.