Vartisu: 1 definition
Vartisu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [verb] to turn around.
2) [verb] to cause to move; to drive.
3) [verb] to move; to go; to go about.
4) [verb] to settle at a place as a resident.
5) [verb] to continue to be in existence; to be living.
6) [verb] to be in currency.
7) [verb] to follow; to observe.
8) [verb] to enage in a trade or business activity.
9) [verb] to be used, utilised.
10) [verb] to happen; to occur.
11) [verb] to comence; to start.
12) [verb] to cause to behave (in a particular manner).
13) [verb] to follow the example of or act in the same manner of another; to imitate.
14) [verb] (math.) to multiply one quantity from another to get their product.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Vartisu; (plurals include: Vartisus) in any book or story.