Sothis, aka: Septet, Sopdet; 1 Definition(s)
Sothis means something in . Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
Search found 1 related definition(s) that might help you understand this better. Below you will find the 15 most relevant articles:
Unas was the last king of the 5th Dynasty, and what some believe to be the end of the golden...
Search found 7 books containing Sothis, Septet or Sopdet. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · The Literature of the Ancient Egyptians > The Pyramid Texts
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > Conception Of God And The "gods"
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > Hathor And The Hathor-goddesses
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Great Triad Of Memphis, Pthaḥ, Skehet, And I-em-ḥetep
- · The Literature of the Ancient Egyptians > Legends Of The Gods
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Underworld
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Horus Gods
» Click here to see all 7 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.