Samcalisu, Saṃcalisu, Sancalisu, Sañcalisu: 1 definition
Samcalisu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [verb] to move about or to and fro; to waver; to oscilate; to quiver.
2) [verb] to move away or afar; to wander; to roam.
3) [verb] to become unsteady, unbalanced.
4) [verb] to go out of sight; to disappear.
5) [verb] (wind) to blow.
6) [verb] (blood) to circulate.
7) [verb] to cause to move to and fro or about.
8) [verb] to change (oneself).
9) [verb] to cause to move or go away.
10) [verb] to make (something) unstable.
11) [verb] to extend oneself or be expanded or diffused over a wide area; to spread.
--- OR ---
Saṃcaḷisu (ಸಂಚಳಿಸು):—[verb] = ಸಂಚಲಿಸು [samcalisu].
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Samcalisu, Saṃcalisu, Sancalisu, Sañcalisu, Saṃcaḷisu, Sañcaḷisu, Sancaḷisu; (plurals include: Samcalisus, Saṃcalisus, Sancalisus, Sañcalisus, Saṃcaḷisus, Sañcaḷisus, Sancaḷisus) in any book or story.