Kaadu thogari: 1 definition
Kaadu thogari means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)Source: Google Books: CRC World Dictionary (Regional names)
1) Kaadu thogari in India is the name of a plant defined with Cajanus goensis in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Cantharospermum barbatum (Benth.) Koord. (among others).
2) Kaadu thogari is also identified with Tephrosia villosa It has the synonym Galega argentea Lam. (etc.).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Hortus Bengalensis (1814)
· Taxon (1979)
· The Flora of British India (1876)
· Transactions of the Linnean Society of London (1822)
· Species Plantarum (1753)
· Journal of the Linnean Society, Botany (1873)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Kaadu thogari, for example chemical composition, diet and recipes, extract dosage, side effects, health benefits, pregnancy safety, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Kaadu thogari; (plurals include: Kaadu thogaris) in any book or story.