Gardugu: 1 definition
Gardugu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [noun] the creeper Caesalpinia bonduc of Caesalpiniaceae family.
2) [noun] the hard, round, grey seed of this plant, used as marble to play with; nicker.
3) [noun] the game played with these seeds.
4) [noun] an eye-disease, characterised by the eye-ball protuberating and look like this seed.
5) [noun] the creeper Wagatea spicata of Caesalpinaceae family.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Gardugu; (plurals include: Gardugus) in any book or story.