Erythrina poeppigiana: 1 definition
Erythrina poeppigiana means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)Source: Google Books: CRC World Dictionary (Latin names; Binomial nomenclature)
Erythrina poeppigiana (Walp.) O.F. Cook is the name of a plant defined in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in modern medicine, Ayurveda, and other local traditions or folk medicine. It has the following synonyms: Erythrina amasisa Spruce, Erythrina darienensis Standl., Erythrina micropteryx Walp., Erythrina micropteryx Urb., Erythrina micropteryx Poepp. ex Urb., Erythrina pisamo Posada-Ar., Erythrina poeppigiana (Walp.) Skeels, isonym, Micropteryx poepiggiana Walp., Micropteryx poeppigiana Walp..
References regarding Erythrina poeppigiana (Walp.) O.F. Cook for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity:
· Linnaea (1851)
· Journal of the Linnean Society, Botany (1859)
· Symbolae Antillarum (1899)
· U.S. Department of Agriculture. Division of Botany. Bulletin (1901)
· U.S. Department of Agriculture Bureau of Plant Industry Bulletin (1912)
· Contributions from the United States National Herbarium (1916)
· Brittonia (1939)
· Legum. Agric. Boliv. (1996)
· Bot. Journal of the Linnean Society (1996)
· Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2000)
· Phytochemistry (2002)
· Ceiba (2003)
· Phytomedicine (2004)
· Letters in Applied Microbiology (2006)
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Erythrina poeppigiana; (plurals include: Erythrina poeppigianas) in any book or story.