Erraisirusaru: 1 definition
Erraisirusaru means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)Source: Google Books: CRC World Dictionary (Regional names)
1) Erraisirusaru in India is the name of a plant defined with Tamarix aphylla in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Thuja aphylla L. (among others).
2) Erraisirusaru is also identified with Tamarix indica.
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Species Plantarum (1753)
· Der Gesellsschaft Naturforschender Freunde zu Berlin, neue Schriften (1803)
· Centuria I. Plantarum (1755)
· Deutsche Flora. Pharmaceutischmedicinische Botanik (1882)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Erraisirusaru, for example side effects, extract dosage, pregnancy safety, health benefits, diet and recipes, chemical composition, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Erraisirusaru; (plurals include: Erraisirusarus) in any book or story.