Cariyasamskaravadi: 1 definition
Cariyasamskaravadi means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)
1) Cariyasamskaravadi in India is the name of a plant defined with Baccaurea courtallensis in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Pierardia macrostachya Wight & Arn. (among others).
2) Cariyasamskaravadi is also identified with Elettaria cardamomum It has the synonym Amomum ensal Raeusch. (etc.).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Species Plantarum (1753)
· Nomenclator Botanicus (1797)
· Flora of the British India (1887)
· Bulletin of Miscellaneous Information, Royal Gardens, Kew (1930)
· Icon. Pl. Ind. Orient. (1912)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Cariyasamskaravadi, for example side effects, health benefits, diet and recipes, pregnancy safety, chemical composition, extract dosage, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Cariyasamskaravadi; (plurals include: Cariyasamskaravadis) in any book or story.