Abbu: 1 definition
Abbu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [verb] to be possible; to be able to be done, achieved or reached.
2) [verb] to be available; to be got or obtained.
3) [verb] to depend on another for survival, protection, etc.
4) [verb] to put (food) in the mouth, chew, if necessary, and swallow; to eat.
5) [verb] to remove; to ward off; to prevent from happening.
--- OR ---
Abbu (ಅಬ್ಬು):—[noun] (Children's term) a wound.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
Ends with (+39): Adabbu, Adigabbu, Adugabbu, Aitagabbu, Ayatagabbu, Babbu, Basurakabbu, Bayidabbu, Belgabbu, Cenikabbu, Dabbu, Danagabbu, Dasakabbu, Dasarikabbu, Dehamabbu, Dhabbu, Doddamabbu, Gabbu, Gomarikabbu, Habbu.
No search results for Abbu; (plurals include: Abbus) in any book or story.