The Sūtra of the Great Vow of Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva (Kṣitigarbha Sūtra) is a story about the Buddha teaching to his mother in the Palace of Trāyastriṃśa Heaven about the merits of Kṣitigarbha. It was translated into Chinese, assumedly from Sanskrit, by the monk Śiksānanda from Khotan circa 700....
- Buddhist Text Translation Society (no date). Sūtra of the Past Vows of the Earth Store Bodhisattva, http://www.cttbusa.org/ess/earthstore_contents.htm.
- Hsuan Hua (no date). The Sūtra of the Past Vows of Earth Store Bodhisattva with Commentary, by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua, http://www.cttbusa.org/esscommentary/earthstore_contents.htm.
- Pitt Chin Hui, The Sūtra on the Original Vows and the Attainment of Merits of Ksitigrabha Bodhisatta, translated into English by Ms Pitt Chin Hui, Buddha Dharma Education Association Inc., http://www.buddhanet.net.
- Śiksānanda (Tang dynasty). Sūtra of Bodhisattva Kṣitigarbha's Fundamental Vows. Taisho Tripiṭaka, Vol. 13, No. 412. The original Chinese text is from CBETA. Scroll 1: http://www.cbeta.org/result/normal/T13/0412_001.htm, Scroll 2: http://www.cbeta.org/result/normal/T13/0412_002.htm. The CBETA copyright notice is here: http://www.cbeta.org/copyright_e.htm.
- Tao-tsi Shih (2001). The Sūtra of Bodhisattva Kṣitigarbha's Fundamental Vows, Translated into English by Upasaka Tao-tsi Shih, http://www.sinc.sunysb.edu/clubs/buddhism/ksitigarbha/content.html.
- Tong Hui and Ci Zi (Song dynasty). Song Biographies of Eminent Monks. Taisho Tripiṭaka, Vol. 50, No. 2061, in Chinese, CBETA, http://www.cbeta.org/result/normal/T50/2061_002.htm.
地藏經講記/譯依瑞著，初版，台北市，佛光【民86】 ISBN 978-957-543-565-3（平裝）
Yi Rui (Ed), Ksitigarbha Sutra Lecture Notes, First Edition, ISBN 978-957-543-565-3 (paperback), Fo Guang, Taipei (Chinese).