The Zoroastrian Occult Knowledge
by Phiroz Nasarvanji Tavaria | 1971 | 160,667 words
An introduction to the mysteries of Khshnoom, an ancient occult movement. Khshnoom stands for 'Divine' or 'Spiritual' knowledge and originated from Zarathushtra. This book contains knowledge not to be found in Zoroastrian religious works. The second part contains documentaion of the life of Prophet Zarathushtra....
1. AHU and Ahura Mazda, the twofold concept of the Godhead in Avesta - the former, impersonal, inconceivable, Absolute One in oneness, refuting the century-old heresy of "Dualism" as the fundamental theological Teaching of the Zoroastrian Faith; the latter, (Ahura Mazda), the personal Deity, the creator of the Universe, conceivable from his numerous names occurring in Hormazd and Ram Yashts.
AHU, literally meaning, "it IS" (Only as it occurs in the Yatha AHU Vairyo prayer) corroborates with "it IS" occurring in pre-philological "Ethical Zervanism" which "starts squarely with the unity of the godhead of which nothing positive can be stated except that "it IS". God, the One, is pure potentiality". ("Zurvan" p. 270 - Prof. Zaehner). Thus in Zervanite Writings, though the true Avestan term AHU is forgotten, its literal meaning, "it IS", survives.
2. Description of the Pre-Cosmo-GenesisWorld,. beginning with AHU above mentioned showing manifestation of Ahriman (first) and Ohrmazd (later), and other knowledge relating to the creation of the Universe, and showing Where man came from and Why, and What is the Ultima Thule of human existence.
3. 'Zervanite Writings', which though translated by Prof. Zaehner, are a 'puzzle' to himself, elucidated in the light of Khshnoom.
4. Map and Cosmography of the Universe, revealing technical refutation of the un-etymological and false rendering by Prof. Zaehner and other Western scholars, of the term Khaetvadatha as 'consanguineous' or 'incestuous marriage'.
5. Exposition of some of the allegorical references and of numerological mysticism employed in Avesta and Pahlavi, such as '1000 channels' of Aredvi Sur; Sarosh Yazad's 'Mansion of 1000 pillars'; Calculation of the Ages of '12,000 years', etc.
6. Location of 'Ajryana Vaeja" otherwise called 'Khanirath Bami', the birth-place of Zarathushtra, and the cradle of the Aryan race'.
7. Parabolical biography of Holy Zarathushtra given in Bundehesh and Dinkard, elucidated; his enigmatical phantom bodied 'wives, daughters, sons' and dispersal of his body elements, and 'Vikhiz'. ascension of his pure soul to the paradisiacal 'Best Abode' -without his body falling on the ground - all expounded.
8. Birth-date.of, Zarathushtra B.C. 7,551 based on the history of ancient Iran according to clues furnished by the Master, to the continuance of Kayanian dynasty after (Kayanian) king Kae Gushtasp (Vishtasp) for over 2,000 years and the dynasties of Huafrit and Kudurvand that combinedly ruled for 3,255 years.
9. Mystery behind enigmatical '300 years' mentioned in Pahlavi unraveled by the Master - these 'years' not Solar but of ancient Iranian Lunar 'Kar' Saal (years), each comprising 27 normal years. Thus (300 x 27 =) 8,100. B.C.
10. Commentary on the planetary Time-cycles of the Zervanedaregho-khadat (lit. self-created long Time of 81,000 years) according to "Khshnoom - and the system of 'Calculations of the heavens' taught by the Master for finding the approximate eras of Zarathushtra and other great Law-Givers and other great upheavals of worldwide or nationwide importance.
11. Some idea of the exaltation of the development of spiritual powers and mystic arts and sciences of the Jupiterian Ages prior to the Christian era.