Yogasarasamuccaya, Yogasārasamuccaya: 2 definitions
Yogasarasamuccaya means something in Hinduism, Sanskrit. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Alternative spellings of this word include Yogasarasamuchchaya.
Languages of India and abroad
Sanskrit dictionarySource: Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionaries: Aufrecht Catalogus Catalogorum
1) Yogasārasamuccaya (योगसारसमुच्चय) as mentioned in Aufrecht’s Catalogus Catalogorum:—from Akulāgamamahātantra. Bhr. 396. Taylor. 1, 70.
2) Yogasārasamuccaya (योगसारसमुच्चय):—based on Bhavadeva's Yogasaṃgraha, by Harisevaka Miśra. L. 864.
Yogasārasamuccaya has the following synonyms: Yogasārasaṃgraha.
3) Yogasārasamuccaya (योगसारसमुच्चय):—med. by Gaṇapativyāsa. B. 4, 234.
4) Yogasārasamuccaya (योगसारसमुच्चय):—from the Akulāgamamahātantra. Io. 1248. 1259.
5) Yogasārasamuccaya (योगसारसमुच्चय):—yoga, by Harisevaka Miśra. Oudh. Xxi, 126. 166.
—[commentary] by Govinda. Oudh. Xxi, 126.
Yogasārasamuccaya (योगसारसमुच्चय):—[=yoga-sāra-samuccaya] [from yoga-sāra > yoga] m. Name of [work]
Sanskrit, also spelled संस्कृतम् (saṃskṛtam), is an ancient language of India commonly seen as the grandmother of the Indo-European language family (even English!). Closely allied with Prakrit and Pali, Sanskrit is more exhaustive in both grammar and terms and has the most extensive collection of literature in the world, greatly surpassing its sister-languages Greek and Latin.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Yogasarasamuccaya, Yogasārasamuccaya, Yogasara-samuccaya, Yogasāra-samuccaya; (plurals include: Yogasarasamuccayas, Yogasārasamuccayas, samuccayas) in any book or story.