Tantraratna: 4 definitions
Tantraratna means something in Hinduism, Sanskrit. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Sanskrit dictionarySource: Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionaries: Aufrecht Catalogus Catalogorum
1) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न) as mentioned in Aufrecht’s Catalogus Catalogorum:—mīm. a name of the Ṭupṭīkā by Kumārila. Hall. p. 170.
2) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—a
—[commentary] on Jaimini's Mīmāṃsāsūtra, by Pārthasārathimiśra. Hall. p. 180. L. 719. 2298. Ben. 87. 88. 93. 105. 118. 127. Bik. 552. Burnell. 83^b. Oppert. 5540. Ii, 4627. 7139. Rice. 124.
3) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—[tantric] by Kṛṣṇa Vidyāvāgīśa. Io. 364. L. 240. Bik. 617.
—by Narottama Śukla. K. 40.
4) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—by Pārthasārathi. add Ben. 89.
5) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—mīm. by Pārthasārathimiśra. Ulwar 347 (adhy. 4-12).
6) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—[tantric] by Ānandānandanātha, son of Sahajānanda. Hpr. 1, 140.
Tantraratna has the following synonyms: Kularahasya.
7) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—a C. on the Mīmāṃsāsūtra, by Pārthasārathi. As p. 73 (2 Mss. of which one contains Adhyāyāḥ 4-11, the other 4-6. 9-11). Cs 3. 184 (Adhy. 1 and 7-10).
8) Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—[tantric] by Ānandānandanātha. See Kularahasya.
—by Kṛṣṇa Vidyāvāgīśa. As p. 73. Jl.
Tantraratna (तन्त्ररत्न):—[=tantra-ratna] [from tantra > tan] n. Name of [work] by Pārtha-sārathi.
[Sanskrit to German]
Sanskrit, also spelled संस्कृतम् (saṃskṛtam), is an ancient language of India commonly seen as the grandmother of the Indo-European language family (even English!). Closely allied with Prakrit and Pali, Sanskrit is more exhaustive in both grammar and terms and has the most extensive collection of literature in the world, greatly surpassing its sister-languages Greek and Latin.
See also (Relevant definitions)
Starts with: Tantraratnakara.
Search found 1 books and stories containing Tantraratna, Tantra-ratna; (plurals include: Tantraratnas, ratnas). You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the most relevant articles: