Sumaru, Sumāru: 1 definition
Sumaru means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [adjective] near in position; close together; approximate.
2) [adjective] much like; resembling; approximate.
3) [adjective] more or less correct or exact; approximate.
4) [adjective] neither very good nor very bad in quality; ordinary; mediocre.
--- OR ---
1) [noun] the position that is estimated, guessed, approximated to be nearer, closer (to the fact); approximation.
2) [noun] the quality that is neither very good nor very bad; a mediocre quality.
3) [noun] a slighting or being slighted.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Sumaru, Sumāru; (plurals include: Sumarus, Sumārus) in any book or story.