Stambhisu, Staṃbhisu: 1 definition
Stambhisu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
1) [verb] to fix a post, pillar firmly in the ground.
2) [verb] to make firm, rigid or tight.
3) [verb] to make inactive; to inactivate.
4) [verb] to stop; to prevent from moving, spreading or acting.
5) [verb] to be brought into a state of stupor; to be stunned, stupefied.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
Ends with: Avashtambhisu, Vishtambhisu.
No search results for Stambhisu, Staṃbhisu; (plurals include: Stambhisus, Staṃbhisus) in any book or story.