Sokkeru, Sokkēru: 1 definition
Sokkeru means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
1) [verb] to become intoxicated.
2) [verb] (intoxication) to affect the nervous system of, as to cause a loss of control; to intoxicate.
3) [verb] (arrogance) to grow, become more.
4) [verb] to become arrogant.
5) [verb] to become over joyous.
--- OR ---
Sokkēṟu (ಸೊಕ್ಕೇಱು):—[verb] = ಸೊಕ್ಕೇರು [sokkeru].
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Sokkeru, Sokkēru, Sokkēṟu; (plurals include: Sokkerus, Sokkērus, Sokkēṟus) in any book or story.