Samrani, Sāmrāṇi: 1 definition
Samrani means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Images (photo gallery)
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [noun] the tree Styrax benzoin of Styracaceae family.
2) [noun] the fragrant gum obtained from this; gum benjamin.
3) [noun] the tree Canarium commune of Burseraceae family.
4) [noun] the tree Boswellia glabra of Burseraceae family; Indian olibanum.
5) [noun] the plant Anisochilus carnosus of Lamiaceae family; thick leaved lavender.
6) [noun] a gum resin obtained from trees as Boswellia glabra, used in perfumes and as incense; olibanum; frankincense.
7) [noun] a district or region in the country Malaysia.
8) [noun] a breed of horse of this region.
9) [noun] a stupid, slow-witted person; dolt; block-head.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Samrani, Sāmrāṇi; (plurals include: Samranis, Sāmrāṇis) in any book or story.