Samdisu, Saṃdisu, Sandisu: 1 definition
Samdisu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [verb] to join, unite (two or more things together).
2) [verb] to join or unit (oneself) with another.
3) [verb] to come to gather in large numbers; to throng; to swarm; to crowd.
4) [verb] to gather different things or a number of pieces of the same things together; to gather.
5) [verb] to place an arrow on the bow to be shot.
6) [verb] to tie; to fasten.
7) [verb] to make harmonious, suitable, agreeable.
8) [verb] to come or go after (another); to follow.
9) [verb] to meet another.
10) [verb] to be or become seen; to appear.
11) [verb] to meet in opposition, conflict or battle; to encounter.
12) [verb] to reach; to touch.
13) [verb] to cause to touch or reach.
14) [verb] to happen; to occur.
15) [verb] to cause to happen.
16) [verb] to place, keep (something) on, above, in etc.
17) [verb] to stretch out, forward.
18) [verb] to come (near or to join, associate with).
19) [verb] ಸಂದಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳು [samdisikollu] sandisi koḷḷu to cause (something) to join, unite with oneself. 2. to make a pack, covenant (with a rival king); ಸಂದಿಸುಕೊಳು [samdisukolu] sandisu koḷu = ಸಂದಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳು [samdisikollu].
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Samdisu, Saṃdisu, Sandisu; (plurals include: Samdisus, Saṃdisus, Sandisus) in any book or story.