Pedda gummudu: 1 definition
Pedda gummudu means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)
1) Pedda gummudu in India is the name of a plant defined with Cissus pallida in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Cissus pallida Planch. (among others).
2) Pedda gummudu is also identified with Cissus verticillata It has the synonym Spondylantha aphylla C. Presl (etc.).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Monographiae Phanerogamarum (1887)
· Fl. Bor.-Amer. (Michaux) (1803)
· Flora of Tropical Africa (1868)
· Syst. Cat. Fl. Pl. Ceylon (1885) (1885)
· Species Plantarum
· Curr. Sci. (1980)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Pedda gummudu, for example chemical composition, pregnancy safety, health benefits, side effects, extract dosage, diet and recipes, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Pedda gummudu; (plurals include: Pedda gummudus) in any book or story.