Pārthasārathi, aka: Parthasarathi; 1 Definition(s)
Pārthasārathi means something in Hinduism, Sanskrit. Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
The Sanskrit term Pārthasārathi can be transliterated into English as Parthasarathi, using the IAST transliteration scheme (?).
Pārthasārathi (पार्थसारथि).—Is Kṛṣṇa.*
- * Brahmāṇḍa-purāṇa III. 36. 38.
about this context:
The Purāṇas (पुराण, purana) refers to Sanskrit literature preserving ancient India’s vast cultural history, including historical legends, religious ceremonies, various arts and sciences. The eighteen mahāpurāṇas total over 400,000 ślokas (metrical couplets) and date to at least several centuries BCE.
No further definitions found.
Search found 4 books containing Pārthasārathi or Parthasarathi. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · A History of Indian Philosophy Volume 1 > ... > The Mīmāṃsā Literature
- · Early Chola Temples > ... > Temples in Kilappaluvur
- · The Buddhist Philosophy of Universal Flux > ... > The Mīmāṃsā Theory of Soul
- · The Buddhist Philosophy of Universal Flux > ... > Negative Judgment
» Click here to see all 4 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.