Ope-kannakanna: 1 definition
Ope-kannakanna means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)
Ope-kannakanna in Nigeria is the name of a plant defined with Dracaena arborea in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Pleomele acutissima (Hua) N.E.Br. (among others).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Nov. Actorum Acad. Caes. Leop.-Carol. Nat. Cur. (1855)
· Wochenschr. Vereines Beförd. Gartenbaues Königl. Preuss. Staaten (1861)
· Revisio Generum Plantarum (1891)
· Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2008)
· Botanische Jahrbücher für Systematik, Pflanzengeschichte und Pflanzengeographie (1924)
· Bulletin of Miscellaneous Information, Royal Gardens, Kew (1914)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Ope-kannakanna, for example side effects, health benefits, diet and recipes, extract dosage, pregnancy safety, chemical composition, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
Partial matches: Ope.
No search results for Ope-kannakanna; (plurals include: kannakannas) in any book or story.