Nasbhanga: 1 definition
Nasbhanga means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)
1) Nasbhanga in India is the name of a plant defined with Daemia extensa in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Pergularia extensa (Jacq.) N.E. Br. (among others).
2) Nasbhanga is also identified with Pergularia daemia It has the synonym Asclepias convolvulacea Willd. (etc.).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Flora Aegyptiaco-Arabica (1775)
· Resultati Scientifici della Missione Stefanini-Paoli nella Somalia Italiana (1916)
· FBI (1883)
· Indian J. Med. Res. (1950)
· Botanisches Wörterbuch (1797)
· Miscellanea Austriaca ad Botanicam, Chemiam, et Historiam Naturalem Spectantia (1781)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Nasbhanga, for example side effects, chemical composition, health benefits, pregnancy safety, diet and recipes, extract dosage, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Nasbhanga; (plurals include: Nasbhangas) in any book or story.