Kusti, aka: Kuṣṭi, Kushti; 1 Definition(s)
Kusti means something in Hinduism, Sanskrit. Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
Kuṣṭi (कुष्टि).—A daughter of Sambhūti and Marici.*
- * Vāyu-purāṇa 20. 9.
about this context:
The Purāṇas (पुराण, purana) refers to Sanskrit literature preserving ancient India’s vast cultural history, including religious ceremonies, various arts, sciences and historical legends. The eighteen mahāpurāṇas total over 400,000 ślokas (metrical couplets) and date to at least several centuries BCE.
No further definitions found.
Search found 15 books containing Kusti, Kuṣṭi or Kushti. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · Initiation Ceremony of Zoroastrians > Read Contents
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Appendix VIII
- · The Bundahishn > The Chieftainship Of People And Animals
- · The Bundahishn > On The Resurrection And Future Existence
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > Bibliography
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Chapter IV
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Chapter XIII
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Appendix VII
- · The Bundahishn > On The Evil-doing Of Ahriman And The Demons
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Appendix V
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Chapter V
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > Prologue
- · Atash, the Lord of all Energies and all Karmic Wheels > Read Contents
- · The Śatapatha Brāhmaṇa, Part II > Introduction
- · A Manual of Khshnoom > ... > Prologue
» Click here to see all 15 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.