Koraca: 1 definition
Koraca means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [noun] the caste of a nomadic people who are mainly engaged in making hair-tending combs.
2) [noun] a man belonging to that caste.
3) [noun] a man who habitually keeps grumbling, expressing his discontent in peevish manner.
--- OR ---
1) [noun] a man belonging to a caste, main occupation of the members of which is mat-weaving and bamboo-basket making.
2) [noun] that caste.
3) [noun] a dialect of Kannaḍa.
--- OR ---
Koṟaca (ಕೊಱಚ):—[noun] the fresh water fish Puntius kolus.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Koraca, Koṟaca; (plurals include: Koracas, Koṟacas) in any book or story.