Khensu, aka: Khonsu; 2 Definition(s)
Khensu means something in . Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
Search found 5 related definition(s) that might help you understand this better. Below you will find the 15 most relevant articles:
The daughter of one of the priest-kings of Amen-Ra.
Su-, 2 (indecl.) (Vedic su°, cp. Gr. eu)—) a particle, combd with adj. , nouns, and certain ver...
Amun is the god of the wind, Thebes and upper Egypt his cuilt center was at Thebes his main ...
Mut is the consort of the chief god Amun of Thebes and for that reason she is regarded as th...
God of Ancient Egyptian religion, and of great importance. Amon's name means "hidde...
Search found 8 books containing Khensu or Khonsu. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · The Literature of the Ancient Egyptians > Legends Of The Gods
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > Preface
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > Hathor And The Hathor-goddesses
- · The Literature of the Ancient Egyptians > The Pyramid Texts
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > Conception Of God And The "gods"
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > Primitive Gods And Nome-gods
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Gods Of Egypt
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Horus Gods
» Click here to see all 8 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.