Erragonguru: 1 definition
Erragonguru means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)Source: Google Books: CRC World Dictionary (Regional names)
Erragonguru in India is the name of a plant defined with Hibiscus sabdariffa in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Hibiscus sabdariffa var. altissima Wester (among others).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Novi Commentarii Academiae Scientiarum Instituti Bononiensis (1840)
· FBI (1874)
· Further Correspondence Respecting Disturbances, in the Native Territories adjacent to Sierra Leone. (1886)
· Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2003)
· Correspondence Respecting the Disturbances, in the neighbourhood of British Sherbro, in April and May 1883. (1883)
· Bulletin of the Natural History Museum, Botany Series (1999)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Erragonguru, for example pregnancy safety, health benefits, side effects, extract dosage, diet and recipes, chemical composition, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Erragonguru; (plurals include: Erragongurus) in any book or story.