Dudisu, Duḍisu: 1 definition
Dudisu means something in . If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Languages of India and abroad
Kannada-English dictionarySource: Alar: Kannada-English corpus
1) [verb] to cause to work, toil.
2) [verb] ದುಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳು [dudisikollu] duḍisikoḷḷu to get from another one’s work, job done (usu. with selfish motive or in a harassing manner).
--- OR ---
1) [verb] to cause to jump or spring up (into the air suddenly, leaving the ground or other support).
2) [verb] to destroy completely.
3) [verb] to stretch (oneself) or come forward; to protrude.
Kannada is a Dravidian language (as opposed to the Indo-European language family) mainly spoken in the southwestern region of India.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Dudisu, Duḍisu, Dūḍisu; (plurals include: Dudisus, Duḍisus, Dūḍisus) in any book or story.