Cherûbîm, aka: Cherubim; 1 Definition(s)
Cherûbîm means something in . Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
Search found 1 related definition(s) that might help you understand this better. Below you will find the 15 most relevant articles:
According to the hebrews, one of the two great classes of angels, i.e., those which were cre...
Search found 9 books containing Cherûbîm or Cherubim. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · The Chaldean account of Genesis > List Of Illustrations
- · Gospel of Thomas Commentary > Adam Was Not Worthy Of Us
- · Mahabharata > ... > The Poisoned Cake
- · The Chaldean account of Genesis > Babylonian Legend Of Creation
- · From under the Dust of Ages > The Chaldean Temple
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Gods Of Egypt
- · Taliesin > Personal History of Taliesin
- · Aspects of Religious Belief and Practice in Babylonia and Assyria > The Temples and the Cults
- · Taliesin > The Mythological Poems
» Click here to see all 9 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.