Cherûbîm, aka: Cherubim; 1 Definition(s)
Cherûbîm means something in . Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article.
Search found 1 related definition(s) that might help you understand this better. Below you will find the 15 most relevant articles:
According to the hebrews, one of the two great classes of angels, i.e., those which were cre...
Search found 11 books containing Cherûbîm or Cherubim. You can also click to the full overview containing English textual excerpts. Below are direct links for the 20 most relevant articles:
- · The Chaldean account of Genesis > List Of Illustrations
- · Gospel of Thomas Commentary > Adam Was Not Worthy Of Us
- · Mahabharata > ... > The Poisoned Cake
- · The Chaldean account of Genesis > Babylonian Legend Of Creation
- · From under the Dust of Ages > The Chaldean Temple
- · The Gods of the Egyptians Vol 1 > The Gods Of Egypt
- · Ancient Egypt the Light of the World > The Exodus From Egypt And The Desert Of Amenta
- · Taliesin > Personal History of Taliesin
- · Aspects of Religious Belief and Practice in Babylonia and Assyria > The Temples and the Cults
- · Ancient Egypt the Light of the World > Egyptian Wisdom And The Hebrew Genesis
- · Taliesin > The Mythological Poems
» Click here to see all 11 search results in a detailed overview.
- Was this explanation helpufll? Leave a comment:
Make this page a better place for research and define the term yourself in your own words.