Buchanania lanzan: 1 definition
Buchanania lanzan means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)
Buchanania lanzan Spreng. is the name of a plant defined in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in modern medicine, Ayurveda, and other local traditions or folk medicine. It has the following synonyms: Buchanania latifolia Roxb..
References regarding Buchanania lanzan Spreng. for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity:
· Hortus Bengalensis, or ‘a Catalogue of the Plants Growing in the Hounourable East India Company's Botanical Garden at Calcutta’ (1814)
· Flora Indica (1832)
· Quarterly Journal of the Mythic Society (1963)
· J. Sci. Food Agric. (1977)
· Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (1978)
· Taxon (1979)
· Journal of Tree Sciences (1984)
· Journal of Cytology and Genetics (1990)
· Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2000)
· Journal of Environmental Biology (2001)
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
Full-text (+168): Priyala, Charumamidi, Chiraunji, Chironji, Cara, Upavata, Drusallaka, Maira, Morate, Priyal, Chaarumaamidi, Pyalchar, Piyaala, Lunbo, Morlli, Mudaikhai, Murkaali, Almondette, Chirronji, Munnapelu.
No search results for Buchanania lanzan; (plurals include: Buchanania lanzans) in any book or story.