Bili sooli: 1 definition
Bili sooli means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)Source: Google Books: CRC World Dictionary (Regional names)
1) Bili sooli in India is the name of a plant defined with Aerva lanata in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Illecebrum lanatum Hort. Par. ex Moq. (among others).
2) Bili sooli is also identified with Flueggea virosa It has the synonym Phyllanthus virosus Wall., nom. inval. (etc.).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Species Plantarum. (1805)
· Systema Vegetabilium ed. 15 (1819)
· Systema Vegetabilium, ed. 13 (1774)
· Bijdragen tot de flora van Nederlandsch Indië (1826)
· Illustrations of the Botany of the Himalayan Mountains (1836)
· Prodr. (DC.) (1849)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Bili sooli, for example diet and recipes, extract dosage, chemical composition, health benefits, pregnancy safety, side effects, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Bili sooli; (plurals include: Bili soolis) in any book or story.