Banapsa: 1 definition
Banapsa means something in biology. If you want to know the exact meaning, history, etymology or English translation of this term then check out the descriptions on this page. Add your comment or reference to a book if you want to contribute to this summary article.
Biology (plants and animals)
1) Banapsa in India is the name of a plant defined with Viola biflora in various botanical sources. This page contains potential references in Ayurveda, modern medicine, and other folk traditions or local practices It has the synonym Chrysion biflora (L.) Spach.
2) Banapsa is also identified with Viola odorata.
3) Banapsa is also identified with Viola patrinii It has the synonym Viola patrinii var. brevicalcarata Skvortsov (etc.).
Example references for further research on medicinal uses or toxicity (see latin names for full list):
· Int. Organ. Pl. Biosyst. Newslett. (Zurich) (1995)
· Kromosomo (2760)
· Taxon (1981)
· Linzer Biol. Beitr. (1997)
· Opera Botanica a Societate Botanica Lundensi (1999)
· Bot. Žurn. (1994)
If you are looking for specific details regarding Banapsa, for example side effects, pregnancy safety, health benefits, chemical composition, diet and recipes, extract dosage, have a look at these references.
This sections includes definitions from the five kingdoms of living things: Animals, Plants, Fungi, Protists and Monera. It will include both the official binomial nomenclature (scientific names usually in Latin) as well as regional spellings and variants.
See also (Relevant definitions)
No search results for Banapsa; (plurals include: Banapsas) in any book or story.