Zabdi, 3 Definition(s)
Zabdi means something in Christianity Check out some of the following descriptions:
3 Definition(s) from various sources:
(my gift ).
- Son of Zerah the son of Judah, and ancestor of Achan. ( Joshua 7:1 Joshua 7:17 Joshua 7:18 ) (B.C. before 1480.)
- A Benjamite, of the sons of Shimhi. ( 1 Chronicles 8:19 ) (B.C. about 1442.)
- Davids officer over the produce of the vineyards for the wine-cellars. ( 1 Chronicles 21:27 ) (B.C. 1043.)
- Son of Asaph the minstrel, ( Nehemiah 11:17 ) called ZACCUR in ( Nehemiah 12:35 ) and ZICHRI in ( 1 Chronicles 9:15 ) (B.C. before 446.)
- Look for other relevant definitions:Search found: 5 related definition(s) for Zabdi that might help you understand this better. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
|· Zabdi El||
(gift of God ). Father of Jashobeam, a chief of Davids guard. ( 1 Chronicles 27:...
remembered; illustrious. A Benjamite chief ( 1 Chronicles 8:19 ). Another of ...
probably the designation of Zabdi, who has charge of David's vineyards ( 1 Chron...
2 Samuel 9:12 =MICAH (2). The son of Zabdi, a Levite of the family of Asaph (...
a Galilean fisherman, the husband of Salome (q.v.), and the father of James and ...
- Find the meaning of this word in other text:No results found in any other chapter or book.
- WAS THIS EXPLANATION HELPUFLL OR NOT? LEAVE A COMMENT:
You have to be a member in order to post comments. Click here to login or click here to become a member.