Vijitavi, 2 Definition(s)
Vijitavi means something in Buddhism, Pali Check out some of the following descriptions:
2 Definition(s) from various sources:
- Look for other relevant definitions:Search found: 9 related definition(s) for Vijitavi that might help you understand this better. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
A treatise on Kaccayanas grammar by Vijitavi, a monk of Burma (Sas., p.90). Ther...
1. Raja Vagga. The ninth section of the Majjhima Nikaya (Suttas 81 90). M.ii.4...
CAKRAVARTIN (Skt., = Pali cakkavatti) Indian ideal of the world ruling king.
1. Candavati - Wife of Assalayana and mother of Maha Kotthita. Ap.ii.480. 2...
A commentary on Kaccayanas grammar by a thera of Ceylon, named Vijitavi (Svd.124...
|· Kutadanta Sutta||
Preached at Khanumata. Kutadanta consults the Buddha on the best way of making...
1. Narada Buddha The ninth of the twenty four Buddhas, he was born in th...
1. Kondanna - The second of the twenty four Buddhas. After sixteen asan...
1. Phussa The eighteenth of the twenty four Buddhas. He was born in the Sirim...
- Find the meaning of this word in other text:No results found in any other chapter or book.
- WAS THIS EXPLANATION HELPUFLL OR NOT? LEAVE A COMMENT:
You have to be a member in order to post comments. Click here to login or click here to become a member.