Vijitavi, aka: Vijitāvī; 2 Definition(s)
Vijitavi means something in Buddhism, Sanskrit, Pali Check out some of the following descriptions and leave a comment if you want to add your own contribution to this article:
Search found: 9 related definition(s) for Vijitavi that might help you understand this better. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
No results found in any other chapter or book.
A treatise on Kaccayanas grammar by Vijitavi, a monk of Burma (Sas., p.90). Ther...
1. Kondanna - The second of the twenty four Buddhas. After sixteen asan...
1. Phussa The eighteenth of the twenty four Buddhas. He was born in the Sirim...
1. Raja Vagga. The ninth section of the Majjhima Nikaya (Suttas 81 90). M.ii.4...
1. Candavati - Wife of Assalayana and mother of Maha Kotthita. Ap.ii.480. 2...
A commentary on Kaccayanas grammar by a thera of Ceylon, named Vijitavi (Svd.124...
|· Kutadanta Sutta||
Preached at Khanumata. Kutadanta consults the Buddha on the best way of making...
1. Narada Buddha The ninth of the twenty four Buddhas, he was born in th...
CAKRAVARTIN (Skt., = Pali cakkavatti) Indian ideal of the world ruling king.
You have to be a member in order to post comments. Click here to login or click here to become a member.