Nalini, aka: Nalinī; 4 Definition(s)
Nalinī，（f．） (Sk．nalinī) a pond J．IV，90； Vism．84，17．（Page 348）
nalinī : (f.) a lotus pond.
The kingdom of Vessavana. J.vi.313; but VvA. (339, 340) explains Nalini as a kilanatthana. This agrees with D.iii.202, where mention is made of a Kuvera nalini as one of the beauties of Vessavanas kingdom.
One of the saṃyutta-hastāni (Twenty-six combined Hands).—Nalinī-padmako...
|· Kuvera Nalini||
A name given to Dharani. D.iii.202; DA.iii.968.
|· Nalini Jataka||
See Nalinika Jataka.
Ajamīḍha (अजमीढ):—One of the three sons of Hastī (son of Bṛhatkṣatra). ...
|· Nalinika Jataka||
The Bodhisatta was once an ascetic in Himava. A doe drank water in which his s...
M (Peace). Serenity, perfect tranquillity.
1. Nila A friend of Mahinda I. He died early, and Mahinda refused the kingshi...
Vimāna-vāsin ('dweller in vimāna') is a class of deities who served the tīrth...
Combined Hands (saṃyutta-hastāni): Twenty-four combined Hands are exhibited a...
- · The Garuda Purana > ... > Enumeration of the names of princes of the continent of Plaksha, etc.
- · The Garuda Purana > ... > Description of the race of puru
- · The Mirror of Gesture (abhinaya-darpana) > Twenty-six Combined Hands
- · The Vishnu Purana > ... > Chapter IV
- · Sushruta Samhita, Volume 6: Uttara-tantra > ... > Treatment of diseases of pupil and crystalline lens
- · The Jataka, Volume VI > Index
- · Śrī Syamananda-sataka > An Ocean of the Pastimes of Compassion
- · The Mahabharata - Third Book > ... > Section CLXXXVII
- · Śrīmad Devī Bhāgavatam > ... > On the one thousand and eight names of the Gāyatrī
- · Śrī Govinda Dāmodara Stotraṁ > Read Contents
- · The Jataka, Volume VI > No. 545.: Vidhurapaṇḍita-Jātaka.
» Click here to see all 11 search results in a detailed overview.