Lomasakangiya, 1 Definition(s)
Lomasakangiya means something in Buddhism, Pali Check out some of the following descriptions:
1 Definition(s) from various sources:
- Look for other relevant definitions:Search found: 6 related definition(s) that might help you understand this better. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
|· Lomasakangiya Bhaddekaratta Sutta||
The Bhaddekaratta Sutta as it was preached to Lomasakangiya.
White candana, or white sandalwood.
|· Bhaddekaratta Sutta||
Preached at Jetavana. The true saint is he who does not hanker after the past ...
1. Nigrodharama A grove near Kapilavatthu, where a residence was provided for...
1. Nagapupphiya Thera An arahant. In the time of Padumuttara Buddha he was a ...
|· Lomasa Vangisa||
The Samyutta Nikaya mentions an interview between an Elder of this name and th...
- Find the meaning of this word in other text:Search found: 1 books containing Lomasakangiya. You can also click to the full overview containing textual excerpts. Below are the 20 most relevant text pages:
- WAS THIS EXPLANATION HELPUFLL OR NOT? LEAVE A COMMENT:
You have to be a member in order to post comments. Click here to login or click here to become a member.