Lomasakangiya, 1 Definition(s)
'Lomasakangiya' belongs in these categories: Buddhism, Pali
- MORE RELEVANT DEFINITIONS:Search found: 6 related definition(s) for 'Lomasakangiya'. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
|· Lomasakangiya Bhaddekaratta Sutta||
The Bhaddekaratta Sutta as it was preached to Lomasakangiya.
White candana, or white sandalwood.
|· Bhaddekaratta Sutta||
Preached at Jetavana. The true saint is he who does not hanker after the past ...
1. Nigrodharama A grove near Kapilavatthu, where a residence was provided for...
|· Lomasa Vangisa||
The Samyutta Nikaya mentions an interview between an Elder of this name and th...
1. Nagapupphiya Thera An arahant. In the time of Padumuttara Buddha he was a ...
- FIND THE MEANING OF THIS WORD IN OTHER TEXT:Search found: 1 books containing 'Lomasakangiya'. Below are the 20 most relevant pages:
- WAS THIS EXPLANATION HELPUFLL OR NOT? LEAVE A COMMENT:
You have to be a member in order to post comments. Click here to login or click here to become a member.