Jachin, 3 Definition(s)
Jachin means something in Christianity Check out some of the following descriptions:
3 Definition(s) from various sources:
he that strengthens and makes steadfast
(he shall establish ).
- One of the two pillars which were set up "in the porch," ( 1 Kings 7:21 ) or before the temple. ( 2 Chronicles 3:17 ) of Solomon. (BOAZ)
- Fourth son of Simeon, ( Genesis 46:10 ; Exodus 6:15 ) founder of the family of the Jachinites. ( Numbers 26:12 )
- Head of the twenty-first course of priests in the time of David. ( 1 Chronicles 9:10 ; 24:17 ; Nehemiah 11:10 )
- Look for other relevant definitions:Search found: 6 related definition(s) for Jachin that might help you understand this better. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
|· Jachin And Boaz||
the names of two brazen columns set up in Solomon's temple ( 1 Kings 7:15-22 ). ...
alacrity. The husband of Ruth, a wealthy Bethlehemite. By the "levirate law" th...
preparing; revenging; confirming
|· Solomons Temple||
Before his death David had "with all his might" provided materials in great abun...
an adversary. A son of Simeon ( 1 Chronicles 4:24 ). One of the chiefs sent b...
Buddhist temples are designed to symbolise the five elements: Fire Air E...
- Find the meaning of this word in other text:No results found in any other chapter or book.
- WAS THIS EXPLANATION HELPUFLL OR NOT? LEAVE A COMMENT:
You have to be a member in order to post comments. Click here to login or click here to become a member.