1. Airyana Vaeja; lit: land of noble birth; The birth-place of Holy Zarathushtra. It is located in Thrishva, the Satan-free one-third of the earthly globe otherwise called Khanirath Bami. It is situated in the Arctic region buried under mountain-deep snow since over 10,000 years.
2. Airyana Vaeja literally means the land bearing noble seeds engendering righteousness and philanthropy.
3. Airyana Vaeja means the land bearing (invisible) noble seeds engendering blissfulness and is situated in the Arctic region called in Avesta "Thrishva", the holy onethird section of the earthly globe, which has been buried under deep snow.
- MORE RELEVANT DEFINITIONS:Search found: 3 related definition(s) for 'Airyana Vaeja'. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
According to the Avesta our earthy globe is divided into two sections on spir...
one of the seven continents of the earth, named 'Arezahi' (West), 'Sawahi' (East...
a sacred river in Eranvej.
- FIND THE MEANING OF THIS WORD IN OTHER TEXT:Search found: 17 books containing 'Airyanem Vaejah, Eranvej, Airyana Waejah, Airyana Vaeja'. Below are the 20 most relevant pages:
» Click here to see all 17 search results in a detailed overview.