Airyana Vaeja, 2 Definition(s)
AkA: Airyanem Vaejah, Eranvej, Airyana Waejah
2 Definition(s) from various sources:
1. Airyana Vaeja; lit: land of noble birth; The birth-place of Holy Zarathushtra. It is located in Thrishva, the Satan-free one-third of the earthly globe otherwise called Khanirath Bami. It is situated in the Arctic region buried under mountain-deep snow since over 10,000 years.
2. Airyana Vaeja literally means the land bearing noble seeds engendering righteousness and philanthropy.
3. Airyana Vaeja means the land bearing (invisible) noble seeds engendering blissfulness and is situated in the Arctic region called in Avesta "Thrishva", the holy onethird section of the earthly globe, which has been buried under deep snow.
- Look for other relevant definitions:Search found: 3 related definition(s) for Airyana Vaeja that might help you understand this better. Below are the 15 most relevant articles:
According to the Avesta our earthy globe is divided into two sections on spir...
a sacred river in Eranvej.
one of the seven continents of the earth, named 'Arezahi' (West), 'Sawahi' (East...
- Find the meaning of this word in other text:Search found: 17 books containing Airyanem Vaejah, Eranvej, Airyana Waejah, Airyana Vaeja. You can also click to the full overview containing textual excerpts. Below are the 20 most relevant text pages:
» Click here to see all 17 search results in a detailed overview.